If Steve Wozniak were with Apple, he’d team up with Google

http://img.talkandroid.com/uploads/2012/09/steve-wozniak-10-420x262.jpg



steve-wozniak-10


If you ever need someone to cause a stir, just go to Steve Wozniak. In a recent interview with the BBC, the Apple co-founder made a bold statement by saying “I wish to God that Apple and Google were partners in the future” because “it would be pretty likely” if he was still there. Can you imagine a world where Apple and Google teamed up for something? Google, with Android being completely open, and Apple, so independent on much of their work, being in cahoots with each other. And that is a concern that Wozniak brings up. Hit the break for an interesting piece from Wozniak on sharing technology.


Wozniak wishes that companies like Samsung would license their technology:



“I believe you should have a world where you’ve got to license something at a fair price. There are good things I see on Samsung phones that I wish were in my iPhone. I wish Apple would use them and could use them, and I don’t know if Samsung would stop us. I wish everybody just did a lot of cross-licensing and sharing the good technology, all our products would be better, we’d go further. I do wish they were more compatible.”



Source: BBC

Via: CNET




Come comment on this article: If Steve Wozniak were with Apple, he’d team up with Google







via Android News, Rumours, and Updates http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/AndroidNewsGoogleAndroidForums/~3/I3EHvSoynZU/
Bu Yazıyı Sosyal Ağlarda Paylaş :

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

 
Sponsorlar : Güncel Portal | WeBlogizm
Copyright © 2013. Ustalara Özel Yemek Tarifleri - Tüm Hakları Saklıdır.
Tema Yapımcısı Blogger Tema